More Information

Are you a pub or club?

Gaming societies and Clubs NZ have received information and materials to support the implementation of your Gamble Host pack, so will be well placed to answer your questions.

  • If you are a class 4 venue, we suggest you contact your gaming society.  The list of societies and their contact details can be found here.
  • If you belong to Clubs NZ, we suggest that you contact them directly here.

If you don’t belong to a gaming society or Clubs NZ or they are unable to help - please contact the Health Promotion Agency on

Are you a gaming society or similar?

Please contact the Health Promotion Agency on

Legislation related issues?

The Department of Internal Affairs is responsible for various aspects of gambling legislation in New Zealand including licensing gambling activities, ensuring compliance with the legislation and providing public information and education.

For further information, visit the Department’s website here.