Gambling host responsibility can be challenging, but this site is here to support you. Whether you’re a pokie trust, a Class 4 venue or a staff member working in a pub or club, you’ll find resources to help you to fulfil your host responsibility obligations under the Gambling Act.
- pamphlets and posters for gamblers
- materials to support staff in identifying gambling harm
- ideas for responding appropriately
- useful templates
- training materials to help societies who are delivering gambling host responsibility training.
A range of experts have helped us to design Gamble Host resources that are easy and effective to use. We’ve worked in partnership with the Department of Internal Affairs and the Ministry of Health. Importantly, we’ve also had the support of gaming societies, Clubs NZ, gambling staff and gamblers themselves.
- Order Free Gamble Host resources and training materials
- View and download resources for staff and gamblers
- View and download gambling host responsibility training materials
By using these resources as intended, you and you staff will stay within the expectations of the law.